11.05.2008
TOUCHDOWN!!!
Do you like football??? Do you play football??? What team do you play for??? What is your favorite moment??? I like football. I do play football. I played for blue team last year. My favorite moment was when my coach looked at the play-book, and when he looked up, I was half way down the field. I wish I could relive those days...yup...So, anyways,who's your favorite team in college? What about professional? I think, I mean, I know my favorite college team are the Florida Gators. When I told KC, he said I was the only girl he knew that was a fan of the Gators. My favorite professional team, I know you'll go ughhhh, but I have two. The Jaguars and the New York Giants [ I know, I like the teams that don't do so good...yet ].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment