12.17.2008

Sssshhhhh! Keep a secret!

Today we did a No Talking Challenge. What we had to do was be quiet until the bell rang. By third period, we decided to stop because second period, we still talked. The more points you get,the more you're losing. So, either way, girls would win. Girls had 78. Boys over 130. It was fun. Only three words. It's kinda hard. Feel like Tarzan. Spelling Bee tomorrow. I'm sooo nervous. Only studied tonight. Now here's story: Yeah! It's Christmas! Love getting presents. Fun giving too. I mostly give. How you celebrate? I have party. We eat food. Food is yummy. Lots of numbers. Back on topic. Open presents midnight. Up all night. You should too. You like pie? Pie is good. Monkeys eat bananas. Make banana pie. Wonder how tastes. I'll try it. Maybe not. Sounds weird. Or disgusting. Need to study. Bye-bye now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiersten ,
its me Sonia , I would not stand doing that for a long time , i could not espesally do that in lunch , i would just be dying to talk to JUdy , I could pass notes but that would get tiring and i also show emotion when I speak !
Love,
Really Hungry ( AKA Sonia )