5.23.2009

Universal Trip!!!

WoW!!! It's been a while since I've been on Blogger!! Well, a week ago, I went on a trip with a whole bunch of my friends to Islands of Adventure and Universal. We got put into groups of like 4 or 5 people. We went on Storm Force Acceletron, then when we got off, we saw Mrs. C, Bobo 1, Bobo 2, Bobo 3, and Bobo 4. Bobo is the nickname that I have for my boy-friends so I don't have to type their names. Anyway, so we got off S. F. A and we saw Mrs. C's group. We decided to stick with them to go on some rides because they had some pretty sweet rides in mind.... And maybe because my friend had a crush on a Bobo(I NEVER SAID THAT!!!) and I seriously mean a friend, not me. Well maybe I do a little, but that doesn't mean that's why I wanted to stay with them. So, then we went on Dueling Dragons. The guy bobos were fighting with us girl bobos because they wanted us to go on Fire so they could go on Ice. In the end the girls bobos won so we all got to go on Ice. You know how there's only 4 to a seat? Well, we had a group of 11. and we all got to go on at once because my chaperone asked if we could go as one group. So when we got off, we decided since Jurassic Park was so close, we should go on that. So we did, but before we did, a whole bunch of people wanted to buy souvenir cups to KEEP!! We went on the ride and people in the front got soaked. I wasn't in the front, thankfully. When we got to the drop, I was smiling, we started going down, and I was like "Oh, no!!" And my happy face turned into a big-eyed no emotion face. So my picture turned out pretty ugh. When we got off the ride, Bobo forgot his souvenir cup he paid 8 bucks for!! While we were wet, we wanted to get even more wet on Popeye's. We settled in all nice and dry, and took off. The first ones to get wet were Bobo 1 and Bobo 3. For almost the whole ride, Gogo(Girl bobo) A and Gogo C didn't get wet. After they said that, they couldn't believe how wet they got!! We were all soaked!!! You know how there's a ramp and even though you're out of water, you still got wet? Well there was this little waterfall thing, and I was trying not to get wet anymore, but right when I got under the tiny waterfall, the ramp stopped and all the water was landing on me, and my friends started laughing because they saw me with my knees up and trying not to get wet. I knew that was impossible because I was already soaked. When we got off the ride, we were wearing our school shirts, and all of our shirts but Gogo A's shirt was wet and sticking to our skin. We took pictures and my friends bought some stuff. Then we bought some churros since it was lunch time. Then we had like a little contest of "Who Could Spin Faster" on acceletron. Us Gogos sooo owned the bobos and spun them out, but they didn't want to lose to a bunch of girls so they kept saying they poned us. Then we switched parks. That's when we lost the bobos. My BFF and I were like, "awww, I wanted to stay with them because they were fun" because as soon as they left, the fun went away. We were sad, but then I bought a Turkey Leg, and everyone wanted to go on M.I.B and i didn't want to be a killjoy, so I told everyone they could have some of my Turkey Leg and we can finish up and go on the ride. We didn't finish it. So I gave it to my chaperone and she threw it away I guess, because she didn't have it when we got off the ride. Then we went on the Simpson's Ride and this concludes our chat. I'm just playing. We went on the Simpson's ride and we waited like an hour for something that's like, 5 minutes max. ? When we got off, we went to Kwik-E-Mart, and that's where we saw the bobos again. I saw Bobo 1's hat and was like "I found them!!" When we thought we were reunited, they had already used up their free meal ticket, and we hadn't so Mrs. C suggested we eat first. So we went into Mel's and they just kept on going. I ate the Orange Chicken with white rice and it didn't taste very good. So I didn't finish it and threw it away. That was the last thing we did before we had to go. When we were leaving, we went to the Gift Shop and we saw the bobos again!! My friend was like "Yay!!" When we were going out, Bobo 1 and 2 stayed behind because their chaperone brought a car. So Bobo 3 and 4 had to go with us and watch the theme park and their friends fade away:( So when we got on the bus, I was sad. I want to relive this day over and over and over and over and over and over and over!!! That's how much I loved that day!!! Well, now I'm done because that's what happened on the Universal Trip!!

No comments: