6.29.2009

D.C!!!!

OMJ!!! I went to Washington D.C. with a bunch of my crew, aka school field trip. We were on the bus, and my friends in the back and I were playing a no laughing game. Of course, they would do anything to make you laugh. Bobo 1 was doing this thing that his cousin did, i tried not to laugh. . . guess what happened. It was really funny so I. . . DIDN'T LAUGH!!!! Ha!! You thought I was gonna say I DID laugh didn't you?!? Well I didn't sucka!! I really didn't laugh though. Then Bobo 2 was making a kitty claw to make us laugh. I just smiled. No laughing for this girl!! We all kept staring at each other until one of us won. I won like, 3 times but that was all. Bobo 1 and 2 were the champs. We went to Golden Corral and the food was a'ight, but the clerk service was just ugh!!! Bobo 1, 2, 3, and Gogo 1, 2, and I wanted to sit at a table together, and she let everyone else get what they wanted but us. Oh, we visited the Lincoln Memorial, the Jefferson Memorial, the Washington Monument, the Vietnam Memorial, the White House, the Capitol Building, Ronald Reagan Mall, and The National Zoo. The best part of the trip was Busch Gardens. My favorite ride was either Alpengeist or Griffon. Well, g2g BYE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kewl!! im part of "ur krew" lol!
Ally G