11.07.2008
Trip to the IMAX
Recently, all of 5th grade went to IMAX to see Antarctica. I happend to be one of those 5th graders. My favorite scene was when the penguins dipped into the water to swim, and they made amazing swirls. They were so beautiful. My teacher's favorite animal is a penguin so I bet she enjoyed the film a whole lot. I also enjoyed watching the sea lions. They are so cute!!! I wonder what would happen if my favorite animal, happening to be a duck, lived in Antarctica. How could they survive? By adapting to the weather? How about their eggs? Will they be likely to survive? These are the questions that haunt me. . . LOL! JK!! My friends and I enjoyed the movie on the enormous screen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
the imax is big.big is enormous.enormous is cool.cool is cold.cold is ice cream.ice cream is sprinkles.sprinkles are rain.
Post a Comment