2.06.2009

Friends everywhere!!!

My friends are the funniest people I know on EARTH!! I'll first introduce you to my friends since Pre-K, Mini. We've been friends for like ever and even made a website that's not finished yet(I'll give you updates when it's finished). She makes me laugh and is there for me when I need it. Next, I'll introduce to you my friend since kindergarden, Nikki!! Even thiugh she's not in my class anymore, she's still my best friend. Some how, we always seem to stay in touch. Well, since I don't have enough time on the computer, I'll tell yo my current friends. K-la, KC, Double T, Mini, Nikki, Dim, Aij, Gow, DJ, Nob . . . wait, I wanna focus on DJ and Gow. They are probably my funniest friends. The thing is, they're not that funny without each other!! They're the best of friends. Gotta go!! Bye!!

No comments: